UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022. UNIUYO Post UTME Form you have been long waiting for is out, see how much the form is sold, how to make payment, how to apply, Eligibility, Requirements, Screening date and the closing date here and lot more.
The management board of UNIUYO has officially announced the released of their post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 admission session. The cost of UNIUYO post Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 admission session is 2000 Naira only.
The UNIUYO cutt off mark is ranged from 170 to 180, scoring above the cut off marks gives candidates a better chance for admission.
UNIUYO admission favoritism is mostly given to candidates with less Jamb score when they chose department with few number of applicants. Large number of applicants in a department are usually screened with a high score.
After candidates have been successfully screened, the school management informed the successful candidates for their admission through call, SMS, Email.
Eligibility for UNIUYO post Post UTME screening
- Candidates must have Jamb score of 170 and above.
- Candidates must make the institute their first choice..
- Candidates interested for the form are to make payment of #2,000.
- All candidates must have good grade in their 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS.
- All candidate must get all their documents ready.
The Required Documents for UNIUYO Screening Form
- Coloured passport photograph
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Retsult
- Examination number
- Password number
NOTE; All candidates must ensure that all the above requirements will be uploaded in the school portal through online. And the above requirements are expected to be properly uploaded.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Screening Form
- Visit the portal via https://uniuyo.edu.ng
- Click on the Login Button and proceed to fill in your username and password.
- The Username is your Jamb Registration Number (For Example 32879213DS).
- The Password is your Jamb Number, here the last character must be removed (For Example 32879213D).
- If there is demand for an online payment, i will introduce the school portals to you for clarity, visit the school portals via https://uniuyo.edu.ng
- Finally you are expected to print the hard copy out.
How Screening is Carried out by the School administrative board
UNIUYO screened candidates with Jamb score and 0’level results. if the school conducts post utme exam (aptitude test), that is also considered.
This are the factor that give some candidates edge over the other, it can only be through candidates scoring 180 and above, and 0′ level grade.
The UNIUYO has cut off marks for all their courses, in each of their courses there are specified cut off marks needed from various candidates.
NOTE; Admission in UNIUYO does not come by chance but by merit
Application Closing Date: yet to be announced.
For more update about UNIUYO screening form, cut off mark, new closing date and other information, keep following us and commenting below on what you wish to know about the school, we are always available to feed you with the information you desire.