Sample of Plateau State Teachers Recruitment Past question and Answers
(1) The ultimate goal of curriculum of planning is to
a. Develop programmes for society
b. Develop individual skills
c. Establish more schools
d. Guide educational programmes
e. Design teachers’ programmes
2. Curriculum design differ primary in
a. Teaching and learning involves
b. Principles of teaching and learning
c. Method, content and structure
d. Methodology and application
e. Scope and sequence.
3. Broad – field curriculum design is usually criticized because
a. It is difficult to organize
b. Of its cumbersome nature
c. It does not include fieldtrips
d. It does not take care of student’s interests.
e. Subject demarcations still exist.
4. Activity curriculum does not require
a. A lot of instructional materials.
b. Co-curricula activities
c. Game and sports
d. Planned activities
e. Infrastructure and equipment
5. Tyler’s curriculum planning process has
c . 4steps
d. 3 steps
e. 2 steps
6. The common features of most curriculum models are
a. Learning experiences and content
b. Objectives and learning experiences.
c. Objectives and evaluation
d. Organization of content and learning experi ence
e. Content and evaluation
7. The new UBE curriculum emphasizes
a. Society-centred learning.
b. Teacher-centred learning
c. Child-centred learning
d. Parent-centred learning
8 Which of the following is not a method of teaching? a. Discussion method
b. Project method
c. Interactive method
d. Power point presentation
e. Distraction method
9. Agencies of curriculum planning and innovation in Nigeria include
a. NERDC and NAFDAC
b. NERDC and TRCN
c. NUC and lCPC
d. NCCE and NBTE
e. ICPC and EFCC
10. An importance of a lesson plan is that it
a. Guides the teacher in the delivery of the lesson
b. Evaluated the learners in the classroom
c. Guides the school in implementing its programmes
d. Guides the teacher in planning
How to Get Plateau State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
- Call or send message to us through this number to show your interest 09026337386 (whatsapp number 09061330272).
- You must have these platforms Email, whatsapp, facebook or any other favorable to you, for a pdf file transfer.
- The cost of Plateau State Teachers Recruitment past Questions & Answers is #2000(two thousand naira).
- Plateau State Teachers Recruitment Past questions and answers can only be send when payment is made first.
- Payment for Plateau State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions & Answers is to be made into this ACCOUNT bellow.
Account Name: Imohabasi Bassey Okon
Account Number: 0002127715
Bank Name: Stanbic Bank
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
(4) Proposed Course of Study