Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Past Questions and Answers; Past questions and answers for Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Aptitude test are made available for candidates with zeal to excel in the forth coming Test. The past questions and answers are updated and duly arranged year after year. The past questions and answers are made available in form of a PDF file, this makes it all simple to download for free.
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Past questions and answers are fully updated as no stone of question is left upturned. Applicants are advised to know that this aptitude test is a compulsory activity initiated by the force cooperation to grade and score successful candidates.
This is the more reason you need the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment past questions and answers as candidates who fail this aptitude test would not be accepted into the Academy.
Sample of Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment past questions and answers
1. Which of following is the core duty of the Nigeria Immigration?
(a) Persecuting offenders
(b) Enforcing of Laws (c)Issuance of all Nigerian travel document
(d) Deporting of foreigners.
2.The NIS was brought out of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) in what year?
(b) 1956 (c)1958
3. The NIS was formally established by the act of parliament in the year——
4. The first African country to introduce E-passport was——-
10. The western and eastern Nigeria became self governed in the year ——
(b) 1960 (c) 1957
Choose the option nearest in meaning to the words underlined below.
1. After many years of struggle as a trader, hestruck gold
(a) Became quite rich
(b) Won a big contract
(c) he became a gold miner
(d) became a goldsmith
2. One significant character of the jet age is that it encourages people tocut corners
(a) Not to face all problems (b) to want to become rich quickly
(c) to want to avoid unnecessary hardships
(d) forfeit the opportunity of further education.
3. The lady who won the beauty contest had agood gait
(a) Stature (b) figure
4. It would need a high flyer to make a first class degree in the university
(a) A smart performer
(b) an outright genius
(c) an outstanding scholar (d) an unmitigated swat
5. What you will find in the book is abird’s eye view of the subject
(a) A detailed account
(b) a balanced account
(c) a biased treatment (d) a general survey
How to Get Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Past Questions PDF
Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Call or send message to us through this number to show your interest 09026337386 (whatsapp number 07061248865).
You must have these platforms Email, whatsapp, facebook or any other favorable to you, for a pdf file transfer.
The cost of the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Past Questions & Answers is #2000(two thousand naira).
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Past questions and answers can only be send when payment is made first.
Payment for Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Past Questions & Answers is to be made into this ACCOUNT bellow.
Account Name: Imohabasi Bassey Okon
Account Number: 0002127715
Bank Name: Stanbic Bank
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
(4) Proposed Course of Study
Why You Need Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
1. Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment agencies officials may not have the time to set new questions. And all they do is to pick questions from Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment past questions. It is now required of you to treat all Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment for you to pass successfully.
2. The use of this past question and answer increased the statistics of admitted candidates.
3. Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment past questions and serves as a guide to study.
4. It gives you the area of concentration. most people rewrite this exams because of spending time to study unrelated topics for the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment exams. meanwhile using this past question and answers makes it more definite with a good sense of direction.
5. Using the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment past question increases your speed of studies and enables you cover a larger amount of topics as to keep you fully prepared for the examination before time.
6. It makes the examination tension lighter and boost your confidence level. Using the past question prepares you earlier than normal and gives you enough time to revise before the entrance examination date. Previous candidates can attest to result of this.
7. The use of this past question and answer prepares your mind for what you should be expecting on the exams date, the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment past question comes with the format of how the exams are being set.
so, you are fully loaded with the proper format of the examination therefore showing you before time what you should expect and how you carry out the answering of the question, this avoids a situation whereby candidates are caught unawares. so to avoid unnecessary surprises of not knowing how the examination will look like it is advised that you download the free PDF file of this past question and answers so as to show you how the examination will be done.
As already known, every examination comes with a given time frame, therefore this past questions and answers keep you on the time track.
Other benefits includes having full access to previous examination question and answers as well as the marking scheme. The use of this past question keeps you fit and ready for the examination and kicks out the fear for the entrance examination. this is a swift and save move towards the preparation for the forth coming entrance examination. It is reliable and trusted.