INEC Past Questions and Answers PDF. This guide covers how to get INEC Past Questions and Answers pdf for 2019/2020 Recruitment aptitude test.
This Independent National Electoral Commission Past Questions and Answers covers some of the key questions and answers asked in the past INEC examination.
There is no shortcut in scoring high in any INEC aptitude test 2020, the fundamental secret lie deeply in your understanding of the previous questions.
Kindly check out the samples of the past questions below, and how to get the complete study pack now.
1. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die
(a) 1/6 `
Use the following information for question 2 and 3 The surname of 40 children in a class were arranged in alphabetical order , 16 of the surnames begins with O and 9 of the surnames begins with A. 14 letters of the alphabet do not appear as the first letter of a surname.
2. What is the probability that the surname of a child picked at random from the class begins with either O and A?
3. If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter?
ENGLISH LANGUAGE SECTION:
Choose the word nearest to the word in bold
4. After many years of struggle as a trader, he struck gold
(a) Became quite rich
(b) Won a big contract
(c) he became a gold miner
(d) became a goldsmith
5. One significant character of the jet age is that it encourages people to cut corners
(a) Not to face all problems
(b) to want to become rich quickly
(c) to want to avoid unnecessary hardships
(d) forfeit the opportunity of further education.
Fill each gap with most appropriate option from the list following the gap
6. AIDS ____ is disease that kills slowly but surely
(a) Too much a deadly
(b) Very deadly a
(c) so deadly
(d) such deadly a
7. Students were forbidden _____ secret society
(a) From joining
(b) in joining
(c) to join
(d) on joining
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SECTION:
8. A political concept that defines the beliefs, attitudes and values of a society is called
a. Political socialization
b. Political culture
c. Political transformation
9. A major issue that distinguishes pressure groups from political parties is
(c) voting patterns
10. Which of the following political parties did not participate in the 1979 General Elections in Nigeria?
a. Unity Party of Nigeria
b. National Party of Nigeria
c. Social Democratic Party
11. The first Nigeria leader to become chairman of organization of african unity was:
(A) Tafawa Balewa
(B) Murtala Mohammed
(c) Yakubu Gowon
(D) Aguiyi Ironsi
12. The set of policies on the basis of which countries interact with one another is called
(B) foreign policy
(C) National policy
(D) international relations
WHY YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD INEC PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?
If you want to stand out during any INEC aptitude test, then you’ll need to grab a copy of INEC previous questions and answers.
Currently, there is no hard copy of INEC Past Questions and Answers 2020 we only have the soft copy available now.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD LATEST INEC APTITUDE TEST PRACTICE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
If you’d need to Download the latest version of INEC past questions and answers 2020, then (Price is N2,000)
Call or send message to us through this number to show your interest 09026337386 (whatsapp number 07061248865).
You must have these platforms Email, whatsapp, facebook or any other favorable to you, for a pdf file transfer.
The cost of the INEC Past Questions & Answers is #2000(two thousand naira).
INEC Past questions and answers can only be send when payment is made first.
Payment for INEC Past Questions & Answers is to be made into this ACCOUNT bellow.
Account Name: Imohabasi Bassey Okon
Account Number: 0002127715
Bank Name: Stanbic Bank
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
(4) Proposed Course of Study
Is there any other Questions you want to get answers to about Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) 2020 past questions?
Would you want to know whenever NINEC aptitude test is fixed? Or you need to know the venue for the INEC Recruitment aptitude test screening? If yes comment. right away.
Thanks for reading about INEC Past Questions and Answers 2020 from us.