Gombe State University Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022. This information is for all UTME candidates that made Gombe State University their first choice of institution and which have been long waiting to know when Gombe State University management board will announce their post utme screening form and date.
The management board of Gombe State University has officially announced the released of their post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 admission session. The cost of Gombe State University post Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 admission session.
The new structure of gaining admission into Gombe State University does not required any other screening exams , but Jamb result with the least score of 170 and above depending on the choice of course
Gombe State University will conduct candidates screening base on candidates jamb score and grade in the 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS.
The Gombe State University screening form is purchased, filled, applied and screened online, do not get yourself disturb about the venue for the screening, the screening is carried out via online, after you have been screened the school management will inform you about your admission through call, SMS, Email.
Eligibility for Gombe State University post Post UTME screening
- Candidates must have Jamb score of 170 and above.
- Candidates must make the institute their first choice..
- Candidates interested for the form are to make payment of #2,000.
- All candidates must have good grade in their 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS.
- All candidate must get all their documents ready.
The Required Documents for Gombe State University Screening Form
- Coloured passport photograph
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Retsult
- Examination number
- Password number
NOTE; All candidates must ensure that all the above requirements will be uploaded in the school portal through online. And the above requirements are expected to be properly uploaded.
How to Apply for Gombe State University Screening Form
1. Visit https://dhrd-gsu-edu.com
2. Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
3. Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
4. After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration
How Screening is Carried out by the School administrative board
The school screening committee does not have a look at the face of any candidate before conducting his/her screening , every candidates is screened base on their Jamb scores and 0′ level grade.
This are the factor that give some candidates edge over the other, it can only be through candidates scoring 180 and above, and 0′ level grade.
The Kaduna State University has cut off marks for all their courses, in each of their courses there are specified cut off marks needed from various candidates in their choice of courses for their admission.
NOTE; Admission in Kaduna State University does not come by chance but by merit
Application Closing Date: yet to be announced.
For more update about Kaduna State University screening form, cut off mark, new closing date and other information, keep following us and commenting below on what you wish to know about the school, we are always available to feed you with the information you desire.