List of all Courses Offered in FUOYE & its Faculties. This article provides the full list of courses offered in Federal University, Oye-Ekiti. With this article, all candidates aspiring for admission at Federal University, Oye-Ekiti will easily know the next step be taken for their admission regarding the courses offered in the school.
The History of Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
The pioneer Vice-Chancellor, Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Professor Chinedu Nebo, was recently appointed Minister of Power by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR. Consequently, Professor Isaac Uzoma Asuzu was appointed Vice Chancellor of FUOYE in his place.
The new Vice Chancellor arrived FUOYE on Wednesday, February 27th 2013. As a very courteous citizen, and with a burning zeal to have a first-hand assessment of the task ahead, embarked on courtesy visits of the campuses of the University as well as the traditional rulers of the host communities of Oye and Ikole.
The journey started as early as 10am with the first port of call being the Oloye’s Palace located within the Oye town. On the Vice Chancellor’s entourage were the Ag. Registrar, Mr. Daniel Adeyemo, The Dean, Faculty of Engineering, Professor Chris Bolu, the University Librarian, Mr. Michael Afolabi, the Director, Information and Protocol, Dr. Ojiaku Kalu, and head of Personnel, Mr Ayodele Fatuuase. Of course, the VC was accompanied on the visit by his beautiful wife, Mrs Chiwe Asuzu.
Why courses are approved and unapproved for Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
The courses offered in Federal University, Oye-Ekiti were approved by the Federal ministry of education, with structure and modality the school management board had put in place to promote quality learning.
There are courses that are are yet to be introduced and offered in the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti which the structure and modality have not been made for their programs.
Concerning the new additional courses that is yet to be introduced into Federal University, Oye-Ekiti curriculum, when it is officially approved, we will get you notified.
The reason why courses are changed for students by the school board after admission.
- Because of the poor grade obtained in the O’ level key subjects of the applied course.
- Because of the candidates poor cut off marks.
- Because of the poor post utme score obtained by candidates.
- Because of the rate at which candidates scored above others in the post utme exams, the candidates with lesser score are usually screened to offer few sub optional courses.
- Poor performance in school can also lead to a change of course (department).
List of all Courses Offered in Federal University, Oye-Ekiti.
- ADULT EDUCATION
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING:
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
- CROP SCIENCE AND HORTICULTURE
- DEMOGRAPHY AND SOCIAL STATISTICS
- DOCTOR OF PHARMACY
- ECONOMICS AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND TOXICOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE:
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN KINETICS
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE:
- METALLURGICAL AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- PEACE STUDIES AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE:
- THEATRE AND MEDIA ARTS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND AGROMETEOROLOGY