List of all Courses Offered in FUGASHUA. This article provides the full list of courses offered in Federal University Gashua. With this article, all candidates aspiring for admission at Federal University Gashua will easily know the next step be taken for their admission regarding the courses offered in the school.
Why courses are approved and unapproved for Federal University Gashua.
The courses offered in Federal University Gashua were approved by the Federal ministry of education, with structure and modality the school management board had put in place to promote quality learning.
There are courses that are are yet to be introduced and offered in the Federal University Gashua which the structure and modality have not been made for their programs.
Concerning the new additional courses that is yet to be introduced into Federal University Gashua curriculum, when it is officially approved, we will get you notified.
The reason why courses are changed for students by the school board after admission.
- Because of the poor grade obtained in the O’ level key subjects of the applied course.
- Because of the candidates poor cut off marks.
- Because of the poor post utme score obtained by candidates.
- Because of the rate at which candidates scored above others in the post utme exams, the candidates with lesser score are usually screened to offer few sub optional courses.
- Poor performance in school can also lead to a change of course (department).
List of all Faculties and Department in Federal University Gashua.
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Administration
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Science/Social Science
List of all Courses Offered in Federal University Gashua.
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ECONOMICS ANDDEVELOPMENT STUDIES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE:
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT:
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT/ ECONOMICS
- HOME SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION SCIENCE
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION