EFCC Recruitment 2020 (Recruitment Form/Portal)-How To Apply.
Economic and Financial Crime Commission Recruitment 2020/2021…You hate financial corruption, right? Then why hesitate? Avail yourself of this great opportunity on EFCC Recruitment.
The economic and financial crime commission recruitment will begin soon this year. On this note, we have decided to deal with some questions people have been sending to us via mail and Facebook concerning the EFCC recruitment. Most of the most burning questions include;
- Economic and Financial Crime Commission Recruitment Interview,
- Efcc Recruitment Portal,
- Economic and Financial Crime Commission Recruitment List,
- Efcc Recruitment Interview
- Economic and Financial Crime Commission Recruitment 2020,
- Efcc Recruitment Form,
- Economic and Financial Crime Commission Recruitment Form 2020,
- Efcc Recruitment Process,
- Economic and Financial Crime Commission Recruitment Salary,
- Efcc Recruitment Application Form,
- Economic and Financial Crime Commission Recruitment In Akwa Ibom State,
- Efcc Recruitment Questions And Answers,
- Economic and Financial Crime Commission Recruitment 2020 Aptitude Test,
The EFCC offers equal employment opportunity to all prospective employees as need arises.
The EFCC operation is often very sensitive in nature. Hence, the EFCC engages in an intensive background investigation that you must pass before joining the agency.
The investigation includes a medical examination; the verification of all employment documents; test of illegal drugs checks on credits and records; a drilled interview with former and present colleague, teachers, business associates, neighbors and friends.
In addition all candidates are to meet certain requirements for the employment in order to be qualified.
EFCC Recruitment Portal
To be ascertain if the recruitment at EFCC is currently ongoing, you will need to be visiting the recruitment portal often @ https://efccnigeria.org.
If you don’t want to go through that stress, you will need to subscribe to our email and desktop notification by dropping your email in subscription box.
Subscribe also to our Facebook messenger list so that one the actual recruitment process begins, you can get notify immediate via you Facebook messenger app.
Isn’t that a good thing? You get notified about an employment process right in your email and Facebook.
EFCC Recruitment Requirements
Do you want to stand a chance at the Economic and Financial Crime Commission Recruitment? Then follow these recruitment requirements very diligently.
- A Certificate (BS.c, HND, OND ) in any relevant disciple from a recognised institution
- Computer literacy will be and added advantage i.e (conversance with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications).
- Applicant must be citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must be an innovative person and ready to adapt to new ideas and enviroment.
- WAEC/SSCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English language
- NECO with passes in (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or (5) subjects obtained at two sittings English language inclusive or GCE advanced Level
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of Origin
- Physical Requirements-Height and lack of deformities/tattoos
- Candidates must be indigenes of the state they are applying for.
- Applicants must be single
- Applicants must be physically fit
- Applicants must have the relevant certificates and not just statements of results
EFCC Recruitment Form-How to Apply For Recruitment
As you rightly know, application is done online via the EFCC Recruitment application portal.
Currently right now, the recruitment for the Economic and Financial crime commission has not yet begun for this year. But we encourage to take a step further by subscribing to our daily recruitment updates to stay well informed. Subscribe now if you haven’t.
Click here to apply for the recruitment now. Please also note that aptitude test will be conducted after the registration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recommended For You
EFCC Recruitment Interview and List
Take note, shortlisted candidates will be known view the portal just like the aptitude test and interview is done via the portal as well.
You can click this link to take you to where you can find your name shortlisted.
The complete and comprehensively compiled EFCC Recruitment Questions and Answers for recruitment drillers is not yet available online. Once it is available, we will notify you providing you a on our subscription list either on email or Facebook.
How to Get Latest News Update on EFCC Recruitment.
So you really want to stay updated when the recruitment form is out? Ok. Just follow the instruction given earlier which is;
- Subscribe via email
- Subscribe to Facebook messenger to get notification of available Jobs directly into your inbox.
- Share this post on all social media platform. Share to at least 100 WhatsApp and finally, you should leave a comment in the comment box.
Did you find this article useful? Please don’t leave without letting us know your view via comments so that we can be of better help for you.
Thanks for reading to the End. Success.
Warning: Currently Recruitment portal is not yet open and the form is not out. Do you want to be the first to know when the form is out? Kindly drop your email in the subscription box and subscribe to our Facebook Messenger list to stay updated.
Download The Complete List Of All The Latest Jobs In Nigeria.