DSSC/SSC Past Questions and Answers; Past questions and answers for DSS/SSS Aptitude test are made available for candidates with zeal to excel in the forth coming Test. The past questions and answers are updated and duly arranged year after year.
The past questions and answers are made available in form of a PDF file, this makes it all simple to download for free.
DSS/SS Commission past questions and answers are fully updated as no stone of question is left upturned. Applicants are advised to know that this aptitude test is a compulsory activity initiated by the force cooperation to grade and score successful candidates.
This is the more reason you need the past questions and answers as candidates who fail this aptitude test would not be accepted into the Academy.
Brief History of DSS/SS Commission
Fulfilling one of the promises made in his first national address as president, Babangida in June 1986 issued Decree Number 19, dissolving the NSO and restructuring Nigeria’s security services into three separate organizations under the Office of the Co-ordinator of National Security. The new State Security Service (SSS) was responsible for intelligence within Nigeria. Babangida scrapped Decree Number 4 and reduced the punishment for drug traffickers from public execution to jail terms and he annulled the proscription of “radical” groups such as the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS).
Although the notorious NSO was dissolved, the new security establishment in 1990 continued to act arbitrarily and with impunity. The government proscribed radical interest groups like NANS and the Academic Staff Union of Universities, the central body of all university professors and lecturers. Several innocent citizens were subjected to physical assault without government reparations. Human rights remained substantially circumscribed. Decree Number 2 remained in place, and numerous citizens had been incarcerated under it, although the allowable period of detention without charge was reduced from six months to six weeks in January 1990. With the aid of this and other decrees that restricted freedom, usually promulgated retrospectively, such radical and outspoken critics of the government as Gani Fawehinmi, Tai Solarin, and Balarabe Musa were regularly detained. Despite having annulled Decree Number 4, the government had several brushes with media organizations. In 1988 Newswatch was proscribed for six months, and journalists, academics, and civil rights activists continued to be harassed by state security agents.
Why You Need DSS/SS Commission Past Questions and Answers
1. Majority of security agencies may not have the time to set new questions. And all they do is to pick questions from DSS/SSS past questions. It is now required of you to treat all DSS/SS past questions for you to pass successfully.
2. The use of this past question and answer are increased the statistics of admitted candidates no longer face challenges of rewriting examination.
3. DSS/SS past question serves as a guide to study.
4. It gives you the area of concentration. most people rewrite this exams because of spending time to study unrelated topics for the DSS/SSS exams. meanwhile using this past question and answers makes it more definite with a good sense of direction.
5. Using the DSS/SSS past question increases your speed of studies and enables you cover a larger amount of topics as to keep you fully prepared for the examination before time.
6. It makes the examination tension lighter and boost your confidence level. Using the past question prepares you earlier than normal and gives you enough time to revise before the entrance examination date. Previous candidates can attest to result of this.
7. The use of this past question and answer prepares your mind for what you should be expecting on the exams date, the DSS/SSS past question comes with the format of how the exams are being set.
so, you are fully loaded with the proper format of the examination therefore showing you before time what you should expect and how you carry out the answering of the question, this avoids a situation whereby candidates are caught unawares. so to avoid unnecessary surprises of not knowing how the examination will look like it is advised that you download the free PDF file of this past question and answers so as to show you how the examination will be done.
As already known, every examination comes with a given time frame, therefore this past questions and answers keep you on the time track.
Other benefits includes having full access to previous examination question and answers as well as the marking scheme. The use of this past question keeps you fit and ready for the examination and kicks out the fear for the entrance examination. this is a swift and save move towards the preparation for the forth coming entrance examination. It is reliable and trusted.
Below is the sample of DSS/SSS past questions and answers
Nigerian DSS/SSS past questions and answers Sample from Previous Years.
1. What is the full meaning of ICPC?
- A). Independent Corrupt Practices Commission
- B). Independent Corrupt Practices Consults
- C). Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offenses Commission
- D). Independent Corruption and Financial Crime Commission
2. The main Duty of SSS is to protect
3. The current inspector general of police is
- (A) Abacha Aminu
- (B) Saint Farad Bida
- (c) Ibrahim Mohammed
- (d)None of the Above
4. Which of the following courts served as the highest judicial organ for Nigeria up till 1963?
- A). Supreme court
- B). Federal Court of Appeal
- C). Appellate court
- D). The privy council
5. Laws made by the State government are known as
- A). Edicts
- B). Bye-law
- C). Acts
- D). Decrees
6. Which of these men introduced indirect rule in Nigeria?
- A). Mungo Park
- B). Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe
- C). Lord Lugard
- D). Sir James Robertson
7. The symbol ‘Y’ in the Nigerian coat of arms represents
- A.The Y junctions in Nigerian cities
- B). Unity and Faith, Peace and Progress
- C). Stand for the beauty of Nigeria
- D). the Rivers Niger and Benue
8. The two main rivers flowing through Nigeria
- A). The mountain peaks in the north
- B). The shape of the Federal Capital Territory
- C). River Niger and River Benue
- D). None of the Above
8. Who designed the Nigerian flag?
- A). Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi
- B).Louis Edet
- C).Oba Isegie of Benin Kingdom
- C).Lord Lugard
READ ALSO Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
9. The first state creation in Nigeria took place under the regime of
- A). Ibrahim Babangida
- B). Mohammed Abacha
- C). Yakubu Gowon
- C). Murtala Mohammed
10. What does the eagle in the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
- A). peace
- B). Terror
- C). Agriculture
How to Get DSS/SS Commission Past Questions PDF
Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Call or send message to us through this number to show your interest 09026337386 (whatsapp number 07061248865).
You must have these platforms Email, whatsapp, facebook or any other favorable to you, for a pdf file transfer.
The cost of the DSS/SS Past Questions & Answers is #2000(two thousand naira).
DSS/SS Past questions and answers can only be send when payment is made first.
Payment for DSS/SS Past Questions & Answers is to be made into this ACCOUNT bellow.
Account Name: Imohabasi Bassey Okon
Account Number: 0002127715
Bank Name: Stanbic Bank
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
(4) Proposed Course of Study
Feel very free to call us and make inquiry of any past questions and answers of your choice…