Sample Nigerian Civil Defense Recruitment Past question and Answers
1. The NSCDC College of Peace and Disaster management is in which state?
2. The NSCDC is statutorily empowered by Act. No. 2 of
3. The NSCDC was formally known as
A. Lagos Civil Defence Committee
B. Nigerian Blue Army
C. Federal Defence Corps
D. Defence and Protection Corps of Nigeria
4. Which president signed into law the statutory backing of the NSCDC?
A. Yakubu Gowon
B. Shehu Shagari
C. Olusegun Obasanjo
D. Muhammadu Buhari
5. When was the first military coup carried out in Nigeria?
6. How many local Government do we have in Nigeria?
7. Who is the first Nigerian president?
A. Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe
B. Abubakar Tafa Balewa
C. Obafemi Awolowo
D. Alhmadu Bello
8. Which country’s flag is called the Union Jack?
C. Great Britain
9. What is the largest continent in the world?
10. What does the white colour in Nigerian flag stand for?
1. In the figure above, what is the value of a?
E) It cannot be determined from the information given
2. At central high school 50 girls play intramural basketball and 40 girls play intramural volleyball. If 10 girls play both sports, what is the ratio of the number who plays only volleyball?
3. Maria is 6 times as old as Tina. In 20 years, Maria will be only twice as old as Tina. How old is Maria now?
4. If a secretary types 60 words per minute, how many minute will he take to type 330 words?
5. If Scott can mow 2/5 of a lawn each hour, how many lawns can he mow in h hours?
ENGLISH LANGUAGE SECTION:
Lexis and Structures:
From the words given in A, B, C, D or E, choose the word or words nearest in meaning to the one printed in italics in the sentence. Write your answer in the space provided on the left of the question number.
1. Last night, I heard a Peculiar story about the activities of ghost.
2. That cheat of a boy cleverly imitated his father’s handwriting.
b. rubbed out
3. Mrs. Agu had to mend her basket before going to market this morning
4. Obi was very inquisitive during the lecture and was always asking question.
5. He was generous and shared what he brought with his friends