Benue State University Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022. This information is for all UTME candidates that made Benue State University their first choice of institution and which have been long waiting to know when Benue State University management board will announce their post utme screening form and date.
The management board of Benue State University has officially announced the released of their post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 admission session. The cost of Benue State University post Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 admission session.
The new structure of gaining admission into Benue State University does not required any other screening exams , but Jamb result with the least score of 170 and above depending on the choice of course
Benue State University will conduct candidates screening base on candidates jamb score and grade in the 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS.
The Benue State University screening form is purchased, filled, applied and screened online, do not get yourself disturb about the venue for the screening, the screening is carried out via online, after you have been screened the school management will inform you about your admission through call, SMS, Email.
Eligibility for Benue State University post Post UTME screening
- Candidates must have Jamb score of 170 and above.
- Candidates must make the institute their first choice..
- Candidates interested for the form are to make payment of #2,000.
- All candidates must have good grade in their 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS.
- All candidate must get all their documents ready.
The Required Documents for Benue State University Screening Form
- Coloured passport photograph
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Retsult
- Examination number
- Password number
NOTE; All candidates must ensure that all the above requirements will be uploaded in the school portal through online. And the above requirements are expected to be properly uploaded.
How to Apply for Benue State University Screening Form
- 1. Visit the BSU website www.bsum.edu.ng and click on the Admissions menu.
2. Under Application, click Post UTME/DE link and enter Registration number to verify profile details.
3. Once the details are verified, candidates are to click on the “proceed” link to generate and print out the payment reference slip.
Candidates are to use any of the four (4) payment options below to make payment.
(I) Cash payments at Bank;
Take along the Payment Reference Number and visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
Access Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc, First City Monument Bank Limited, Citibank Nigeria Limited, Heritage Banking Company Limited, Keystone Bank Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc, Standard Chartered, Wema Bank Plc, Providus Bank Limited, Zenith Bank Plc, ECO Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Sterling Bank Plc, Diamond Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc, Unity Bank Plc, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Polaris Bank Plc.
At the bank, candidates are to present the Payment Reference Number with the cash to the Bank Cashier to use “College Pay” App to process the transaction and generate Payment Receipt.
(II) Pay On-line using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards; _
On the Payment Reference Number slip that was generated after verification, candidates are to click on the “Pay Online” button to navigate to the Interswitch Payment Page.
• From the drop down below the page, select card type
• Enter the requested information to make Payment.
• Once payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and candidates will be expected to continue with the application.
(III) Payment at ATM terminals
Candidates are to visit any ATM terminal with their ATM card and do the following:
• Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
• Select pay bills
• Fill in the Payment reference Number generated and printed out when prompted to enter the Customer ID
• Fill in 04255101 when requested to enter the Payment Code
• Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
• Return to the portal to login and print out the Payment Receipt
(IV) For payment using Quickteller
Candidates are to visit the Quickteller section on the Payment Reference page generated after verification and click the link “Pay on www.quickteller.com” to do the following;
• Enter Payment Reference Number
• Enter Card Details and click on Pay
• Print Receipt
a. Candidates who have not used Quickteller before would need to sign up first before handling the above transactions.
b. Candidates who have applied for courses (outside College of Health Sciences) may wish to directly open website www.quickteller.com/bsum and pay as above. While those who have applied for courses in the College of Health Sciences can also visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu) to pay.
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and under Admission, select “Post UTME/DE” under Applications to do the following.
• Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to verify your details.
• Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Screening.
• Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
• Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents: WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips), Marriage certificate/affidavits, Certificate of State Origin. Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission.
Note All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for admission into any other courses in the Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Education or Management Sciences. Also candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for any of these courses, namely; Anatomy, Nursing Science and Physiology or any course in the Faculty of Science.
How Screening is Carried out by the School administrative board
The school screening committee does not have a look at the face of any candidate before conducting his/her screening , every candidates is screened base on their Jamb scores and 0′ level grade.
This are the factor that give some candidates edge over the other, it can only be through candidates scoring 180 and above, and 0′ level grade.
The Benue State University has cut off marks for all their courses, in each of their courses there are specified cut off marks needed from various candidates in their choice of courses for their admission.
NOTE; Admission in Benue State University does not come by chance but by merit
Application Closing Date: yet to be announced.
For more update about Benue State University screening form, cut off mark, new closing date and other information, keep following us and commenting below on what you wish to know about the school, we are always available to feed you with the information you desire.