Nigerian Army Past Questions and Answers; Past questions and answers for Army Aptitude test are made available for candidates with zeal to excel in the forth coming Test. The past questions and answers are updated and duly arranged year after year.
The past questions and answers are made available in form of a PDF file, this makes it all simple to download for free. Click Here to
download your past questions and answers.
past questions and answers are fully updated as no stone of question is left upturned. Applicants are advised to know that this aptitude test is a compulsory activity initiated by the force cooperation to grade and score successful candidates.
This is the more reason you need the past questions and answers as candidates who fail this aptitude test would not be accepted into the Academy.
All Formations in Nigerian Army
Why You Need Nigerian Army Past Questions and Answers
1. Majority of security agencies may not have the time to set new questions. And all they do is to pick questions from Nigerian Army past questions. It is now required of you to treat all Nigerian Army past questions for you to pass successfully.
2. The use of this past question and answer are increased the statistics of admitted candidates no longer face challenges of rewriting examination.
3. Nigerian Army past question serves as a guide to study.
4. It gives you the area of concentration. most people rewrite this exams because of spending time to study unrelated topics for the Nigerian Army exams. meanwhile using this past question and answers makes it more definite with a good sense of direction.
5. Using the Nigerian Army past question increases your speed of studies and enables you cover a larger amount of topics as to keep you fully prepared for the examination before time.
6. It makes the examination tension lighter and boost your confidence level. Using the past question prepares you earlier than normal and gives you enough time to revise before the entrance examination date. Previous candidates can attest to result of this.
7. The use of this past question and answer prepares your mind for what you should be expecting on the exams date, the Nigerian Army past question comes with the format of how the exams are being set.
so, you are fully loaded with the proper format of the examination therefore showing you before time what you should expect and how you carry out the answering of the question, this avoids a situation whereby candidates are caught unawares. so to avoid unnecessary surprises of not knowing how the examination will look like it is advised that you download the free PDF file of this past question and answers so as to show you how the examination will be done.
As already known, every examination comes with a given tine frame, therefore this past questions and answers keep you on the time track.
Other benefits includes having full access to previous examination question and answers as well as the marking scheme. The use of this past question keeps you fit and ready for the examination and kicks out the fear for the entrance examination. this is a swift and save move towards the preparation for the forth coming entrance examination. It is reliable and trusted.
Below is the sample of Nigerian Army past questions and answers
Nigerian Army past questions and answers
Sample from Previous Years.
- SON means ..
(a) The male child of a couple
(b) Son of the great Notredemus
(c) Standards Organization of Nigeria
(d) None of the above
2. AIE in Finance and Accounts means:
(A) Authority to Incur Expenses
(B) Authority to Incur Expenditure
(C) Authority to Involve Experts
(D) Authority to Incure Expenses
3. NHIS means
a). National Health Insurance Scheme
b). Nigerian Health Insurance Scheme
c). National Health Insurance Sector
d). Nigerian Health Insurance Sector
4. In the Marxist theory, those who live by selling their labour are called
c). Feudal lords
5. Which of the following is NOT an acceptable means of achieving democracy
6). A bill that applies to the whole population and is intended to promote the general welfare is called
a). A private bill
b). A decree
c). An Appropriation bill
d). A public deal
7). Under the 1963 republican constitution,the president excercised
a). judicial power
b). executive power
c). nominal power
d). concurrent powers
7. The principal of federal character was first enunciated in the
a). 1989 constitution
b). 1963 constitution
c). 1999 constitution
d). 1979 constitution
8. A major issue that distinguishes pressure groups from political parties is
b) the objective
c) the voting pattern
d) the ideology
9. Equality before the law is component of
a) separation of powers
b) checks and balanced
c) the rule of law
d) constitutional law
How to Get Nigerian Army Past Questions PDF
Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Call or send message to us through this number to show your interest 09026337386 (whatsapp number 07061248865).
You must have these platforms Email, whatsapp, facebook or any other favorable to you, for a pdf file transfer.
The cost of the Nigerian Army Past Questions & Answers is #2000(two thousand naira).
Nigerian Army Past questions and answers can only be send when payment is made first.
Payment for Nigerian Army Past Questions & Answers is to be made into this ACCOUNT bellow.
Account Name: Imohabasi Bassey Okon
Account Number: 0002127715
Bank Name: Stanbic Bank
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
(4) Proposed Course of Study
All Departments in Nigerian Army
- Departments of Army Administration
- Departments of Army Logistics
- Departments of Transformation and Innovation Centre
- Departments of Army Policy and Plans
- Departments of Civil Military Affairs
- Departments of Army Public Relations
- Departments of Army Training and Operations
- Welfare Limited / Guarantee