Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF. The Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment is here again, get the best compiled Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment past questions with accurate answers here for your undeniable success in the upcoming screening exams. Our past question and answers is in soft copies pdf file.
The transfer of the Adamawa State Teachers recruitment past question and answers soft copies pdf file to you does not take time, the maximum time for this pdf file transfer is 10 minutes.
For this pdf file to be effectively and speedily transferred you, you must have this social platforms Email, Whatsapp, Facebook etc.
Our past question and answers carries the structure, pattern, format and repeated questions of the Adamawa State Teachers screening test. Below is the few sample of the Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment screening test past question and answers and the procedure to get it.
What you need to Know about Adamawa State Teachers Past Question and Answers
The subject focus for Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment screening test are
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE/LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
- HOME ECONOMICS
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- FINE/CREATIVE ARTS
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE
- FURTHER MATHEMATICS
- AGRICULTURE SCIENCE
- BASIC TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIC EDUCATION
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
These are the areas most questions are set from, we will like you to treat these areas seriously
- Consonant sound
- Vowel sound
- Nearest in meaning
- Opposite in meaning
Sample of General Paper
The set questions in this part are current affairs. Below is the most repeated questions
- Which country was formerly known as gold Coast
- Which of this isn’t located in the southern Africa (a) South Africa (b) Gambia (c) Cape Verde (d) none of the above
- Know the Governors of each state, CBN governor
Most questions set in this part are;
- permutation and combination
- partial and impartial fractions
- mean, median, mode and range.
The Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment past question and answers is the means of excelling in your up coming recruitment screening test, It will also help you to know the nature of the exam.
The Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment past question and answers is available in PDF format. You can download it and print. You can also use the pdf on your mobile device or computer.
We have compiled up-to-date download Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment past questions pdf. We have added accurate answers to help you during preparation for your upcoming recruitment test.
Note: Our research found that Majority of the Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment screening test past questions are repeated.
The cost of the newly updated Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment screening test past questions is 2,000.00naira
Sample of Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment Past question and Answers
(1) The ultimate goal of curriculum of planning is to
a. Develop programmes for society
b. Develop individual skills
c. Establish more schools
d. Guide educational programmes
e. Design teachers’ programmes
2. Curriculum design differ primary in
a. Teaching and learning involves
b. Principles of teaching and learning
c. Method, content and structure
d. Methodology and application
e. Scope and sequence.
3. Broad – field curriculum design is usually criticized because
a. It is difficult to organize
b. Of its cumbersome nature
c. It does not include fieldtrips
d. It does not take care of student’s interests.
e. Subject demarcations still exist.
4. Activity curriculum does not require
a. A lot of instructional materials.
b. Co-curricula activities
c. Game and sports
d. Planned activities
e. Infrastructure and equipment
5. Tyler’s curriculum planning process has
c . 4steps
d. 3 steps
e. 2 steps
6. The common features of most curriculum models are
a. Learning experiences and content
b. Objectives and learning experiences.
c. Objectives and evaluation
d. Organization of content and learning experi ence
e. Content and evaluation
7. The new UBE curriculum emphasizes
a. Society-centred learning.
b. Teacher-centred learning
c. Child-centred learning
d. Parent-centred learning
8 Which of the following is not a method of teaching? a. Discussion method
b. Project method
c. Interactive method
d. Power point presentation
e. Distraction method
9. Agencies of curriculum planning and innovation in Nigeria include
a. NERDC and NAFDAC
b. NERDC and TRCN
c. NUC and lCPC
d. NCCE and NBTE
e. ICPC and EFCC
10. An importance of a lesson plan is that it
a. Guides the teacher in the delivery of the lesson
b. Evaluated the learners in the classroom
c. Guides the school in implementing its programmes
d. Guides the teacher in planning
How to Get Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
- Call or send message to us through this number to show your interest 09026337386 (whatsapp number 09061330272).
- You must have these platforms Email, whatsapp, facebook or any other favorable to you, for a pdf file transfer.
- The cost of Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment past Questions & Answers is #2000(two thousand naira).
- Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment Past questions and answers can only be send when payment is made first.
- Payment for Adamawa State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions & Answers is to be made into this ACCOUNT bellow.
Account Name: Imohabasi Bassey Okon
Account Number: 0002127715
Bank Name: Stanbic Bank
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
(4) Proposed Course of Study
Feel very free to call or chat up for the purchase of past question and answers by tapping the whatsapp icon displayed on your screen. (09026337386) for inquiry..