U.S Army Recruitment Form; Eligibility, Requirements and Application Guide
This article is a guide for people who are interested in applying for the US Army, either as citizens or as foreigners. The article will cover every needed detail that need to know, the requirements, eligibility and application guide for the US army recruitment. Read also Nigerian army recruitment
The United States is a World Power, and they have the strongest military in the world. Being a part of this great military force is a honour and commands a lot of respect. That said, any young man or able bodied woman would do anything just to join the military force of the United States of America.
That is why we have decided to create this guide to help all interested applicant on how to apply for the United States Army. So in this article, you will get to know about the following; Us army recruitment for foreigners, Us army recruitment 2020 for African, How to join the u.s. army from another country, U.s. army careers, How to join u.s, army for non citizen, U.s. army requirements, I Want To Join Army, Army Application Process. see also on how to buy past question in Nigeria
The U.S. Army is one of the five branches of the American (i.e U.S.) Armed forces. The force is an instrumental tool for government policy that delivers peace to war torn zone and maintain the American territorial integrity. Through the U.S. Army, America fulfils its role as a world power by using the force to avert global calamity through timely military intervention.
Whether you want to enlist in the U.S. Army or you’re interested in a ROTC scholarship opportunity, when you’re ready to take the next step, the online application will help you get started.
This subheading will look into the US army enlistment requirements and eligibility 2021.
To qualify or join the US Army, one must
- Be an American Citizen or lawful permanent citizen with a valid green card.
- Be between the ages of 17-34. Seventeen-year olds need parental consent.
- Have a high school diploma.
- Have no more than two dependents.
- Take and pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.
- Pass a Military Entrance Processing Station medical exam.
Benefits of Joining the U.S. Army
If you wondering why you should join the American Army, here are some benefits of joining the American Army that we have listed here for you.
- Tuition Assistance: You may continue your education while on duty, so you will definitely get tuition assistance.
- GI Bill: The Montgomery GI Bill will help pay for college education or vocational training.
- Tax Advantage: Only your basic monthly pay is subject to Federal or State income tax.
- Allowance: You will get additional tax free money for basic allowance such as Basic allowance for Housing (BAH)
- Life Insurance: Active duty members select up to $200,000 in term life insurance for $18 per month.
- Health Care: free healthcare services
- Training: Choose your career base on your aptitude, skills and physical abilities.
- Paid Vacation: All paid expenses and vacation.
- Advancement: You will be promoted base on your time and performance.
- Steady Income: You will be paid Twice a month
- Other Additional Benefits: You will get exchange and commission privileges, moving allowances, loans and lots more.
Application Guide for the U.S. Army Recruitment
This subheading will guide you on how to apply for the U.S. Army Recruitment either as a citizen or a foreigner.
Joining the American Army is not easy, but the first major step you need to take is to meet a recruiter.
Please note that the US Army recruitment form is filled online. If you use a recruiter for the recruitment, you will need to ask the recruiter questions regarding the following.
- Qualification details for the specific specialities
- Film and videos on the training and duties
- Boot camp
- The location and Length of training
- Overseas duties, remote and long duties
- Haircut and grooming
- Educational benefits and off duty education
- Guaranteed training programs
FAQs on the U.S Army Recruitment
If you are applying for the American Army, then there must certainly be questions on you mind which you need to address, this heading will treat just that for you.
We have already answered key questions like what is the US Army and what are the qualification and requirements for the US Army.
So here are some key questions and answers regarding the US Amy.
Ques: Does the US Army take People on prior service?
Ans: Yes they do.
Question: Are they benefits and bonuses for enlisting in the army.
Ans: Yes, you can get various benefits which we have listed here. You can also get bonuses upwarp to $200000.
Ques: What if i am not a United State Citizen.
Ans: The U.S. Army is open to all both citizens and non citizens, providing you meet the requirements.
Ques: What if i leave outside the U.S.?
Ans: Regulations prohibit the forwarding of recruiting information through international mail, even to U.S. citizens living in foreign countries
Ques: How do i become an officer in the U.S Army?
Ans: To become an officer, you must go through the U.S. Military Academy, Army ROTC, OCS or Direct Commissioning programs.
Writing on the U.S Army recruitment is almost inexhaustible, we recommend you check out the resources below for more information.